|Date:||Sat 11th October 2014|
|Track Length:||325 Metres|
|Track Record Time:||57.07s|
|Track Record:||Tomasz Gollob 23.05.2010|
|WILD CARD #16:||Adrian Miedzinski|
|RESERVE #17:||Pawel Przedpelski|
|RESERVE #18:||Oskar Fajfer|
*Youth tickets only apply in the Green Zone and for those up to the age of 18
* Those wishing to purchase 10 tickets or more should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Draw: 4pm
- Practice: 5pm. To gain access to practice, you must purchase a raceday programme
- Gates Open: 5pm
- Fanzone Opens: 1pm. Entertainment Includes:
- Monster Energy Rig - Drinks, Music & Entertainment, with DJ
- Food and Beverages
- Speedway Bike Exhibition
- Autograph Session: 5.15pm - 5.30pm. Riders include: Jaroslaw Hampel, Greg Hancock, Chris Holder and Adrian Miedzinski
- Engines Start: 7pm
Address & Contact Details
Mariana Rose Motorarena,
Pera Jonssona 7,
Tel: +4856 651 80 66
Fax: +4856 651 74 91
VIP rooms, hospitality and restaurant / food and beverage outlets. Fully equipped press area and conference room. Parking area next to stadium.
Did you know?
- The Marian Rose MotoArena hosted its first FIM Speedway Grand Prix on 19th June 2010, to become the fifth Polish venue to host a GP; now one of six Polish venues following the inaugural Gorzow GP in 2011.
From the airport:
Nearest airport is Bydgoszcz approx. 50km from stadium.
The stadium is on the main road (Szosa Bydgoska) to and from Bydgoszcz.
The stadium is 6km from the stadium.