|Date:||Sat 11th June 2011|
|Track Length:||274 metres|
|Track Record Time:||54.20|
|Track Record:||Nicki Pedersen 14.06.2008|
|WILD CARD #16:||Mikkel B Jensen|
|RESERVE #17:||Michael Jepsen Jensen|
|RESERVE #18:||Kenni Arendt Larsen|
Address & Contact Details
P.H. Lings Alle 2,
DK 2100 Copenhagen Ø,
Tel: +45 (0) 35 43 31 31
Fax: +45 (0) 35 43 43 13
Press area and press conference room, press seats, conference facilities, restaurants, kiosks and bars.
Did You Know?
- The first FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix at PARKEN was held on 28 June 2003.
- PARKEN hosts its ninth consecutive FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix in 2011.
- PARKEN is the second Danish venue to host the event, which was previously held at Vojens, from 1995 until 2002.
- Only once has a Danish rider won the FIM Danish Grand Prix at PARKEN, Hans Andersen as a wild card in the 2006 event.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2010: Jaroslaw Hampel, Tomasz Gollob, Chris Harris, Hans Andersen
- 2009: Jason Crump, Greg Hancock, Tomasz Gollob, Niels-Kristian Iversen
- 2008: Tomasz Gollob, Nicki Pedersen, Jason Crump, Hans Andersen
- 2007: Andreas Jonsson, Nicki Pedersen, Leigh Adams, Tomasz Gollob
- 2006: Hans Andersen, Jason Crump, Bjarne Pedersen, Antonio Lindbäck
Copenhagen Airport 20 minutes.
Follow signs to Østerbro. The stadium is on Øster Alle and is clearly visible from Trianglen.
Østerbro Station is 5/10 minutes from PARKEN.
Ferries to and from Denmark and Germany arrive near the city centre.
Nos: 1a, 3a, 14 and 15 stop close to PARKEN and also take you into the city.
For further information on attractions, hotels, bars and restaurants to visit in Copenhagen go to: