FIM Fogo British Speedway GP
date: Sat 25th August 2012
venue: Millennium Stadium
engines start: 18:00 (local time)
ALL TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM THE STADIUM
Friday 24 August
Available from Millennium Stadium Westgate Street Shop
13:00pm - 20:30pm
Available from Gate 3
Saturday 25 August
10:00am - 19:00pm
Available from Millennium Stadium Westgate Street Shop and Gate 3
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Wildcard & Reserves
WILD CARD #16:
Kenneth Bjerre & Jason Crump 27.06.2009
Address & Contact Details
Retractable roof, press boxes, fully equipped press room, restaurants, fast food outlets and bars, shops, tours, conference space.
Did You Know?
- The first FIM British Speedway Grand Prix held at the Millennium Stadium took place on 09 June 2001.
- The Millennium Stadium in Cardiff hosts its tweflth consecutive FIM British Speedway Grand Prix in 2012.
- Only one British rider out of the 16 who have ridden at the Millennium Stadium has won the Grand Prix in Cardiff – Chris Harris in 2007.
- He became only the second British rider to win the FIM British Grand Prix after Martin Dugard, as Wild Card, won the 2000 event at Coventry, ironically watched by a 17 year old, Chris Harris.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Greg Hancock, Nicki Pedersen, Chris Holder, Emil Sayfutdinov
- 2010: Chris Holder, Jason Crump, Jaroslaw Hampel, Hans Andersen
- 2009: Jason Crump, Fredrik Lindgren, Hans Andersen, Greg Hancock
- 2008: Jason Crump, Greg Hancock, Nicki Pedersen, Scott Nicholls
- 2007: Chris Harris, Greg Hancock, Jason Crump, Leigh Adams
|Category 6 (Family)||Â£107|
|Category 7 (Family)||Â£93|
|VIP Methanol Club||Â£370|
|VIP Methanol Club (1 Night)||Â£477.50|
|VIP Methanol Club (2 Nights)||Â£592.50|
|St. David's Lounge||Â£202|