|Date:||Sat 28th July 2012|
|Track Record Time:||58.34|
|Track Record:||Fredrik Lindgren 29.08.2010|
|WILD CARD #16:||Jurica Pavlic|
|RESERVE #17:||Dino Kovacic|
|RESERVE #18:||Samo Kukovica|
Friday 27th July
18.00 – 20.00 – Official practice for the FIM Fogo Croatian Speedway Grand Prix (free to attend)
20.00 – Live music
Saturday 28th July
17.00 – Stadium opens for spectators
17.15 – Official autograph session with Emil Sayfutdinov, Bjarne Pedersen, Peter Ljung and Jurica Pavlic taking place by the entrance to the pits
19.00 – FIM Fogo Croatian Speedway Grand Prix
22.15 (approx) – Firework display from the infield
Post-race – Live music
*please note timings are subject to change
Address & Contact Details
Speedway Stadium Milenium
40320 Donji Kraljevec
Fully equiped covered pits with big parking for riders vehicles. Food and bevarage outlets, VIP room for 300 guests, parking for 2000 cars
Did You Know?
- The first FIM Speedway Grand Prix at Speedway Stadium Milenium took place on 20 August 2010. It became the 31st different venue to host a SGP event in 2010.
- Gorican became only the second venue in the history of the series to hold a round on a Sunday. Landshut, Germnay, was the other venue to host a Sunday GP following torrential rain the previous day.
- Owner is Croatian entrepreneur and former Yugoslavian speedway champion Zvonimir Pavlic.
Results of previous GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Andreas Jonsson, Chris Harris, Fredrik Lindgren, Greg Hancock
- 2010: Greg Hancock, Chris Harris, Rune Holta, Fredrik Lindgren
Nearest is Zagreb Airport (110km)
Direct service from Zagreb; Donji Kraljevec station is 2.5hours from Zagreb
From Zagreb there is a direct motorway A4 Zagreb-GoriÄan, exit 1: GoriÄan – 5 km from stadium
National road D20, nearest town ÄŒakovec at 20 km east.