FIM Torun Speedway Grand Prix of Poland
Wildcard & Reserves
Tomasz Gollob 23.05.2010
Address & Contact Details
Marian Rose Motoarena Torun
Pera Jonssona 7
VIP rooms, hospitality and restaurant / food and beverage outlets. Fully equipped press area and conference room. Parking area next to stadium.
Did You Know
- The Marian Rose Motoarena hosted its first FIM Speedway Grand Prix on 19 June 2010, becoming the fifth Polish venue to host a Grand Prix.
- The 2010 FIM Torun Speedway Grand Prix of Poland set a record as the first GP to feature three riders from the same nation on all three rostrum places, when Tomasz Gollob, Rune Holta and Jaroslaw Hampel finished first, second and third on the night.
- The stadium is named after Marian Rose, who was both a rider and coach for the Torun club in the 1960's, who tragically lost his life in a track crash at Rzeszow in 1970.
Results of previous GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Andreas Jonsson, Jaroslaw Hampel, Darcy Ward, Antonio Lindback
- 2010: Tomasz Gollob, Rune Holta, Jaroslaw Hampel, Jason Crump
Friday 21st September
18.00 – 20.00 – Practice (you will need to purchase a programme for 15 PLN in order to attend, cash desk will open from 15.00 – 18.30)
Saturday 22nd September
12.00 – Fan zone opens with giveaways, athlete signing sessions and drinks samples on the Monster rig
16.00 – Stadium opens for spectators
17.15 – Official autograph session with Chris Holder, Emil Sayfutdinov, Jaroslaw Hampel and Maciej Janowski taking place in the fan zone
19.00 – FIM Torun Speedway Grand Prix of Poland
22.25 (approx) – Firework display
*please note timings are subject to change
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Nearest airport is Bydgoszcz approximately 50km from stadium.
The stadium is on the main road (Szosa Bydgoska) to and from Bydgoszcz.
The stadium is 6km from the train station.
Tickets & Hospitality
Ticket Information: ON SALE 12 JUNE 2012
|Green Zone||100PLN Adults||U-18: 70PLN|
|Red Zone||Lodge1: 1,000*PLN||Lodge2: 1,000*PLN|
|Red Zone||Sectors 0 to 7: 500PLN|
|*includes VIP Hospitality|
TICKETS ON SALE TUESDAY 12 JUNE 2012
BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Hospitality VIP: 300 PLN
Hospitality VIP includes:
Numbered parking place on a Parking B (quantity of places is limited up to sale)
Entrance to VIP ROOM (situated close to entrance to level 2 Main Grandstand), VIP ROOM presents: hot and cold buffet made by Torun’s famous Filmar Restaurant, open bar, hot and cold beverages)