|Date:||Sat 28th June 2014|
|Track Length:||274 Meters|
|Track Record Time:||54.20|
|Track Record:||Nicki Pedersen 14.06.2008|
|WILD CARD #16:||Peter Kildemand|
|RESERVE #17:||Mikkel Michelsen|
|RESERVE #18:||Mikkel B Jensen|
*Child tickets is for children under the age of 16 (aged 15 and under)
**Family tickets includes two adult and two child tickets
- Draw time: 2pm. This will take place in the pits.
- Practice: 3pm – 5pm. Practice is closed to the public.
- Fanzone Opens: 4pm – 7pm
- Fanzone Entertainment includes:
- Monster Energy motorhome - Drinks, Music and Entertainment
- Motorcycle stunt entertainment by Peter Weiss: 5.30pm
- Vintage speedway bikes on show dating back to 1955
- DMU 100 Year Jubilee stand. Come for a meet and greet with representatives from the DMU
- Ex World Champion's autograph session: 4.30pm
- Rider autograph session: 5.15pm – 5.30pm. Riders include: Kenneth Bjerre, Matej Zagar, Troy Batchelor and Peter Kildemand.
- Stadium Entertainment includes:
- National anthem singer, Sophie Bønnelykke Kierkegaard
- Parade of Champions
- Junior riders, riding 50cc and 85cc bikes. Please show you support and cheer them loudly!
- Fireworks display
- Engines Start: 7pm
Address & Contact Details
P.H. Lings Alle 2,
DK 2100 Copenhagen Ø,
Tel: +45 (0) 35 43 31 31
Fax: +45 (0) 35 43 43 13
Press area and press conference room, press seats, conference facilities, restaurants, kiosks and bars.
Did You Know?
- The first Danish FIM Speedway Grand Prix at PARKEN was held on 28 June 2003.
- PARKEN hosts its twelfth consecutive Danish FIM Speedway Grand Prix in 2013.
- PARKEN is the second Danish venue to host the event, which was previously held at Vojens, from 1995 until 2002.
- Only once has a Danish rider won the Danish FIM Speedway Grand Prix at PARKEN, Hans Andersen as a wild card in the 2006 event.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2013: Darcy Ward, Matej Zagar, Chris Holder, Tomasz Gollob
- 2012: Jason Crump, Fredrik Lindgren, Greg Hancock, Chris Harris
- 2011: Tomasz Gollob, Jason Crump, Chris Holder, Greg Hancock
- 2010: Jaroslaw Hampel, Tomasz Gollob, Chris Harris, Hans Andersen
- 2009: Jason Crump, Greg Hancock, Tomasz Gollob, Niels-Kristian Iversen
Copenhagen Airport 20 minutes.
Follow signs to Østerbro. The stadium is on Øster Alle and is clearly visible from Trianglen.
Østerbro Station is 5/10 minutes from PARKEN.
Ferries to and from Denmark and Germany arrive near the city centre.
Nos: 1a, 3a, 14 and 15 stop close to PARKEN and also take you into the city.
For further information on attractions, hotels, bars and restaurants to visit in Copenhagen go to: