|Date:||Sat 31st May 2014|
|Track Length:||353 metres|
|Track Record Time:||62.33s|
|Track Record:||Tai Woffinden 18.05.2013|
|WILD CARD #16:||Vaclav Milik|
|RESERVE #17:||Zdenek Holub|
|RESERVE #18:||Michal Skurla|
PRE EVENT ENTERTAINMENT
- Draw Time: 4pm. This will take place in the pits
- Practice: 5pm
- Practice is open to the general public. Adult tickets cost 80 CZK, with free entry for children
- Fanzone opens: 4pm
- Live music - Freddie Mercury tribute singer: 4pm
- Gates Open: 4.45pm
- Monster Energy autograph session: 4.45pm
- Autograph Session: 5.15pm - 5.30pm. Riders include: Krzysztof Kasprzak, Chris Harris, Martin Smolinski and Vaclav Milik
- Monster Energy Rig - Drinks, Music & Entertainment
- Engines Start: 7pm
A map of the stadium can be found here
Address & Contact Details
U Vojtesky 11,
Tel: +420 233 358 487
Fax: +420 220 510 134
Fully equipped press room, food and beverage outlets.
Did you know?
- The first Czech Republic FIM Speedway Grand Prix was held in Prague on 17 May 1997, the winner was 2011 world champion Grag Hancock, who went on to win his first title that year.
- The Marketa Stadium in Prague is the only venue ever used for the Czech Republic FIM Speedway Grand Prix and it will host its eighteenth annual Czech Republic FIM Speedway Grand Prix in 2014.
Stadium Marketa can be found in the north-west part of Prague, just above the Brevnov Monastry, in a quiet residential area of Brevnov - Prague 6, about 20 minutes via public transport from the city centre.
From the airport:
Prague Airport. Take bus No. 179 directly from Airport (approx 20mins).
Motorway D5 (E50) from Plzen (Pilsen) Exit: 1/23 (E48) to left Chomutov, Praha. Repy Airport, after 2kms (Exit 26) turn off to right Praha Repy Centrum straight ahead Centrum Brevnov, on 5th lights left.
From metro station Hradcanská (line A) by No. 1, 18 to station Obchodni dum Petriny (approx. 15mins).
From metro station Malostranska (line A) by No. 22 to Vypich.
From metro station Dejvicka, station Vitezne namestí (line A) by tram No. 2. to station Obchodni dum Petriny or tram No. 36 to Vypich (approx. 15mins).
From all of the above tram stops it is only a five-minute walk to the Stadium.
Trains from Hradcanska and Vitenze Namesti run to department store Petriny and from Malostranska and Vitenze Namesti to Vypich. Both Vypich and Petriny are a five minute walk from the venue.