BJARNE IN KILBY MEETING
Danish hotshot Bjarne Pedersen has added his name to the galaxy of stars for Swindon’s Bob Kilby Memorial meeting on Sunday, March 18.
Pedersen is preparing for his return to the Grand Prix stage after finishing second in the GP Challenge last August.
The Birmingham recruit was part of the Eastbourne team which reached the Elite League play-off final last October only to lose out on the title to his parent club Poole.
Now he is raring to go for the new season and is delighted to be in Swindon’s opening meeting as he prepares for the FIM New Zealand SGP on March 31.
He said: “It will be good to get some competitive racing in before heading to New Zealand and I am pleased to be included in this meeting.
“Swindon is a track I like and it looks like it will be a very tough meeting looking at the riders included.”
Pedersen joins international team mates Nicki Pedersen and Nicolai Klindt in the Bob Kilby field, along with SGP rival Chris Harris and former Grand Prix regulars Lee Richardson and Matej Zagar.
- 25/02: RIDER ROUND-UP: ANTONIO LINDBACK
- 24/02: ACES OWNERS UNVEILED
- 24/02: MADSEN HAILS HANS IMPACT
- 23/02: SGP GOLD: ZAGAR SHOWS HIS STEEL
- 23/02: NO SGP QUALIFIERS FOR AJ
- 22/02: GRIN: YOUNG GUNS TAKING OVER SGP
- 21/02: SGP PREVIEW: TETEROW
- 20/02: SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR JANOWSKI
- 20/02: MORE WARSAW TICKETS RELEASED
- 20/02: FIVE FACTS: NICKI PEDERSEN