NO ROBINS RIFT
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 12:30
Swindon skipper Hans Andersen insists there is no problem between him and Troy Batchelor.
The Robins riders appeared to have a dispute after clashing in Thursday’s home win over Birmingham.
Andersen was unhappy after being taken high and wide by the Aussie in heat 13, leaving him third behind his fellow SGP star Bjarne Pedersen.
But the Dane, writing in his programme column for this Thursday’s clash with King’s Lynn, has moved to put the record straight.
He said: “Much has been made about Batch taking me on a ride to inspect the air fence here at the Abbey during the Brum meeting.
“Let me say here and now, these things happen in speedway, especially so early in a new season and the most important thing is that I recovered and we gained an advantage for the team.
“I’d also like to say that I actually like riding with Batch and we have become good friends off the track.”
- 22/10: GRIN: NO.45 IS THE NEW NO.1
- 21/10: SAVE UP TO 40% ON MALILLA TICKETS
- 20/10: ELITE MAGIC FOR JANOWSKI
- 20/10: HARRIS: BEES NOT BEATEN
- 19/10: AJ AIMS FOR MEDAL IN 2015
- 19/10: MIEDZINSKI SEASON OVER
- 18/10: MAGIC: WORK TO DO FOR POOLE
- 17/10: SGP NUMBERS FOR 2015 REVEALED
- 17/10: MAGIC READY FOR SGP TEST
- 16/10: KK STRIKES SILVER