TORUN PRESIDENT QUITS
Tuesday 28th August 2012, 14:17
Torun president Wojciech Stepniewski has resigned from his role spearheading the Polish Ekstraliga giants, according to their official website.
Stepniewski, who quit for personal reasons, will remain in his post to promote the FIM Torun SGP of Poland on October 6 and will continue with his duties at the club until a replacement is found.
The visionary promoter has overseen the club’s move into the Marian Rose Motoarena – one of the finest permanent speedway venues in the world – and brought World Championship racing to the city.
- Play20/05: VIDEO: CZECH SGP HIGHLIGHTS
- 19/05: EMIL ROARS TO LIONS MAX
- 19/05: SLEEPLESS NICKI'S DREAM DISPLAY
- Play19/05: WOFFY'S MARKETA MAGIC
- 19/05: THJ SURVIVES INJURY SCARE
- 18/05: WOFFY, WOFFY, WOFFY!
- 18/05: EMIL'S INSPIRATION
- 18/05: FAST FREDDIE: IN FOR A WIN
- 18/05: BACK ON THE BOX?
- 17/05: HERBIE READY AFTER REST