SWEDE'S SIDE SURVIVES
Sunday 7th October 2012, 21:13
Grand Prix star Freddie Lindgren ended his Polish season on a high by helping Wroclaw retain their Ekstraliga status.
Fast Freddie tallied 11 paid 12 points as the Olympic Stadium team won 60-30 at home to First Division club Grudziadz and triumphed 99-81 on aggregate.
Former SGP rider Sebastian Ulamek stole the show with a 15-point maximum, while Tomasz Jedrzejak went unbeaten on 14 paid 15. British rider Tai Woffinden bagged eight paid 10.
Danish international Hans Andersen was Grudziadz’s leading light with 10 paid 11.
The Ekstraliga play-off final between Gorzow and Tarnow at the Edward Jancarz Stadium was postponed due to rain and will be restaged on Tuesday night.
- 21/05: CHAMP'S CHANGES FOR CARDIFF
- 21/05: INJURY PROMPTS POOLE CALL-OFF
- 20/05: ZAGAR INTO QUALIFYING SEMIS
- 20/05: AMERICAN DREAMING IN HUNGARY
- Play20/05: VIDEO: PRAGUE HIGHLIGHTS
- 19/05: EMIL ROARS TO LIONS MAX
- 19/05: SLEEPLESS NICKI'S DREAM DISPLAY
- Play19/05: WOFFY'S MARKETA MAGIC
- 19/05: THJ SURVIVES INJURY SCARE
- 18/05: WOFFY, WOFFY, WOFFY!