NICKI IN SHOCK LESZNO STAY
Triple world champion Nicki Pedersen will spend 2017 with Polish side Leszno after looking set to be shown the door.
The Danish icon struggled to hold down a team place at the Alfred Smoczyk Stadium with the club hinting at concerns over his form.
There were rumours he would be loaned out to former club Czestochowa following their Ekstraliga promotion after the Bulls brought Polish racer Janusz Kolodziej back to the club.
But Pedersen will now join Kolodziej, plus SGP rivals Piotr Pawlicki and Emil Sayfutdinov, and Peter Kildemand and Grzegorz Zengota in the senior ranks, meaning one rider will be surplus to requirements for each meeting.
Nicki P is also back in the FIM Speedway Grand Prix series after being handed a wild card for 2017.
- 22/02: GRIN: YOUNG GUNS TAKING OVER SGP
- 21/02: SGP PREVIEW: TETEROW
- 20/02: SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR JANOWSKI
- 20/02: MORE WARSAW TICKETS RELEASED
- 20/02: FIVE FACTS: NICKI PEDERSEN
- 19/02: NO RUSH FOR NICKI ON SWEDISH DEAL
- 18/02: RIDER ROUND-UP: GREG HANCOCK
- 17/02: CIESLAK EARTHS ELECTRIC DOYLE
- 16/02: SGP GOLD: NICKI'S MALILLA THRILLER
- 16/02: ACES & REBELS STAGE TOP EVENTS