LINDGREN LINKS UP WITH RYBNIK
Swedish racer Freddie Lindgren is back in the Polish Ekstraliga after replacing compatriot Andreas Jonsson at Rybnik.
The Orebro-born man makes the move from First Division side Daugavpils. With the Latvian team unable to enter the top flight, a transfer was Fast Freddie’s only route into the Ekstraliga.
A change of club ensures Lindgren will test himself in the sport’s top two leagues next year. He recently switched to Dackarna in Sweden, but his future with Wolverhampton in Britain is yet to be confirmed.
The 2017 SGP star is joined in Rybnik colours by fellow new signing Tobiasz Musielak, who makes the move from Leszno.
- 23/03: SGP GOLD: CARDIFF FINAL THRILLER
- 23/03: NICKI'S HOLSTED HOME
- 22/03: ZAGAR'S DOMESTIC CHORES
- 21/03: SGP PREVIEW: HORSENS
- 21/03: MAGIC CLOSES ON TRACK RETURN
- 20/03: FIVE FACTS: NIELS-KRISTIAN IVERSEN
- 20/03: PEPE DREAMS OF SGP COMEBACK
- 19/03: LEMON HAILS ACES ATTITUDE
- 18/03: RIDER ROUND-UP: NIELS-KRISTIAN IVERSEN
- 17/03: HOLDER SHOCKED BY POOLE EXIT