TORUN COMPLETE FOR 2017
Polish giants Torun have named their 2017 Ekstraliga side after FIM Speedway Grand Prix world champion Greg Hancock’s place in the squad was confirmed.
Holder’s services were very quickly secured, along with local heroes Adrian Miedzinski and Pawel Przedpelski, while financial talks with Hancock ended with Grin committing for next year.
With Slovak star Martin Vaculik heading to Gorzow, the club have strengthened their senior ranks by recruiting former SGP stars Grzegorz Walasek and Michael Jepsen Jensen, as well as Aussie Under-21 champion Jack Holder.
And with Przedpelski moving into the seniors, Torun have recruited Leszno young gun Daniel Kaczmarek as a reserve.
He seems almost certain to be a regular in the team, but with seven seniors at the club and only five starting spots available – two of which must be handed to Polish riders – competition for places is going to be fierce.
- 22/01: DUDEK: DACKARNA'S FREDDIE BOOST
- 21/01: DOYLE: FALUBAZ'S FORTUNES WILL IMPROVE
- 20/01: BEES SKIPPER KING: BUSINESS AS USUAL
- 19/01: MASTERS EYES MELBOURNE RETURN
- 18/01: EMIL'S RUSSIAN SGP DREAM
- 17/01: FRIDAY DEADLINE FOR BEES
- 17/01: ACES TO RACE IN 2017
- 16/01: SGP 2017 RIDER NUMBERS REVEALED
- 15/01: FREDDIE SEEKS GTR GOLD
- 14/01: SAM STORMS TO AUSSIE GOLD