IVERSEN JOINS PIRATERNA
Danish champion Niels-Kristian Iversen is on his way to Piraterna in the Swedish Elitserien next year.
The Esbjerg-born man joins the Motala outfit after seven seasons with Indianerna, who ended the year with financial problems, which saw Antonio Lindback and Freddie Lindgren cancel their contracts. NKI paid tribute to the Indians following his long stint in Kumla and can’t wait to start life as a Pirate.
Posting on Instagram, he wrote: “I’m pleased to announce that I will ride for Motala Piraterna in 2017. I'm really looking forward to a new challenge. I would also like to thank Indianerna for seven great seasons with the club. It's always been a pleasure to be in Kumla and I wish the club best of luck in the future.”
Iversen teams up with the likes of world champion Greg Hancock, Emil Sayfutdinov and Peter Kildemand at the club next year.
- 27/03: THREE-YEAR SGP DEAL FOR TORUN
- 26/03: HOLDER'S HOME ADVANTAGE?
- 25/03: RIDER ROUND-UP: JASON DOYLE
- 24/03: WARD TIPS ZMARZLIK FOR TITLE
- 24/03: SAVE OVER 30% ON KING'S LYNN SWC TICKETS
- 24/03: LIONS SWOOP FOR BRITISH CHAMPS
- 23/03: SGP GOLD: CARDIFF FINAL THRILLER
- 23/03: NICKI'S HOLSTED HOME
- 22/03: ZAGAR'S DOMESTIC CHORES
- 21/03: SGP PREVIEW: HORSENS