GRIN HONOURED AT FIM GALA
American icon Greg Hancock was honoured for his fourth FIM Speedway World Championship win as he took his place among motorcycling royalty at the FIM Gala in Berlin on Sunday.
Grin, who was joined on the red carpet by his wife Jennie, received his FIM medal from Swedish ice racing great Per-Olof Serenius after clinching the sport’s biggest prize in Melbourne last month.
He wasn’t the only star of the shale to receive a medal, as FIM Speedway Under-21 World Championship winner Max Fricke was also recognised along with FIM World Longtrack champion Erik Riss.
- 23/04: GOLLOB'S GREATEST FIGHT
- 22/04: RIDER ROUND-UP: MATEJ ZAGAR
- 21/04: PAWLICKI: MORE TO COME
- 20/04: FIVE FACTS: TAI WOFFINDEN
- 19/04: MAGIC: READY TO ROCK AND ROLL
- 18/04: "DON'T WORRY, RELAX & HAVE A GOOD TIME!"
- 18/04: SGP PREVIEW: KRSKO
- 17/04: FIVE FACTS: BARTOSZ ZMARZLIK
- 16/04: ZAGAR BOOSTED BY BIG FINISH
- 15/04: RIDER ROUND-UP: PATRYK DUDEK