GRIN HONOURED AT FIM GALA
American icon Greg Hancock was honoured for his fourth FIM Speedway World Championship win as he took his place among motorcycling royalty at the FIM Gala in Berlin on Sunday.
Grin, who was joined on the red carpet by his wife Jennie, received his FIM medal from Swedish ice racing great Per-Olof Serenius after clinching the sport’s biggest prize in Melbourne last month.
He wasn’t the only star of the shale to receive a medal, as FIM Speedway Under-21 World Championship winner Max Fricke was also recognised along with FIM World Longtrack champion Erik Riss.
- 25/02: RIDER ROUND-UP: ANTONIO LINDBACK
- 24/02: ACES OWNERS UNVEILED
- 24/02: MADSEN HAILS HANS IMPACT
- 23/02: SGP GOLD: ZAGAR SHOWS HIS STEEL
- 23/02: NO SGP QUALIFIERS FOR AJ
- 22/02: GRIN: YOUNG GUNS TAKING OVER SGP
- 21/02: SGP PREVIEW: TETEROW
- 20/02: SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR JANOWSKI
- 20/02: MORE WARSAW TICKETS RELEASED
- 20/02: FIVE FACTS: NICKI PEDERSEN