GRIN HONOURED AT FIM GALA
American icon Greg Hancock was honoured for his fourth FIM Speedway World Championship win as he took his place among motorcycling royalty at the FIM Gala in Berlin on Sunday.
Grin, who was joined on the red carpet by his wife Jennie, received his FIM medal from Swedish ice racing great Per-Olof Serenius after clinching the sport’s biggest prize in Melbourne last month.
He wasn’t the only star of the shale to receive a medal, as FIM Speedway Under-21 World Championship winner Max Fricke was also recognised along with FIM World Longtrack champion Erik Riss.
- 22/01: DUDEK: DACKARNA'S FREDDIE BOOST
- 21/01: DOYLE: FALUBAZ'S FORTUNES WILL IMPROVE
- 20/01: BEES SKIPPER KING: BUSINESS AS USUAL
- 19/01: MASTERS EYES MELBOURNE RETURN
- 18/01: EMIL'S RUSSIAN SGP DREAM
- 17/01: FRIDAY DEADLINE FOR BEES
- 17/01: ACES TO RACE IN 2017
- 16/01: SGP 2017 RIDER NUMBERS REVEALED
- 15/01: FREDDIE SEEKS GTR GOLD
- 14/01: SAM STORMS TO AUSSIE GOLD