ACES & REBELS STAGE TOP EVENTS
The National Speedway Stadium in Manchester and Somerset’s Oak Tree Arena are both set to stage two of British speedway’s top events in 2017.
The British Final remains at Belle Vue on June 19, with the venue also hosting the SGB Premiership Riders Championship on September 16 – the same day as the Speedway European Championship decider in Lublin.
Meanwhile, Somerset stages Britain’s biggest Pairs events, with the SGB Premiership edition returning to the calendar for the first time since 2011 on March 31.
The SGB Championship Pairs remains a fixture at the Oak Tree Arena, taking place on July 21 – the night before the Adrian Flux British SGP at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium.
With the opening round of the FIM Speedway Under-21 World Championship Final scheduled for Swindon on July 23, it’s set to be a sensational weekend of speedway in the UK’s south west.
The SGB Championship Riders Championship will be held at Scottish club Glasgow on September 24, while this year’s Championship Fours reverts to a one-day event at Peterborough on August 6.
The British Under-21 takes place at Poole on April 26, with the semi being staged at Peterborough on April 11.
The British Championship semi-finals will be held at Sheffield on May 4 and Newcastle on a date to be decided.
- 22/02: GRIN: YOUNG GUNS TAKING OVER SGP
- 21/02: SGP PREVIEW: TETEROW
- 20/02: SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR JANOWSKI
- 20/02: MORE WARSAW TICKETS RELEASED
- 20/02: FIVE FACTS: NICKI PEDERSEN
- 19/02: NO RUSH FOR NICKI ON SWEDISH DEAL
- 18/02: RIDER ROUND-UP: GREG HANCOCK
- 17/02: CIESLAK EARTHS ELECTRIC DOYLE
- 16/02: SGP GOLD: NICKI'S MALILLA THRILLER
- 16/02: ACES & REBELS STAGE TOP EVENTS