SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR JANOWSKI
Polish star Maciej Janowski hopes to spend just two weeks out after undergoing successful collarbone surgery following a motocross crash.
Magic suffered the spill during a training session in Italy on Sunday and returned to Polish city Poznan to undergo an operation.
Janowski still has two months to regain full fitness ahead of the season-opening AZTORIN Slovenian SGP in Krsko on April 29, as well as Wroclaw’s first meeting at Leszno on April 16.
But Magic is confident he'll only need two weeks off before resuming his pre-season training.
In a video, he said: "Hello everybody, I've had the operation already. I took some pleasant medicines, so my mood is pretty good.
"Well, it’s a small scar. Two weeks of rest… and soon we'll be back, so thank you for all the messages. See you soon. Lots of love."
- 25/03: RIDER ROUND-UP: JASON DOYLE
- 24/03: WARD TIPS ZMARZLIK FOR TITLE
- 24/03: SAVE OVER 30% ON KING'S LYNN SWC TICKETS
- 24/03: LIONS SWOOP FOR BRITISH CHAMPS
- 23/03: SGP GOLD: CARDIFF FINAL THRILLER
- 23/03: NICKI'S HOLSTED HOME
- 22/03: ZAGAR'S DOMESTIC CHORES
- 21/03: SGP PREVIEW: HORSENS
- 21/03: MAGIC CLOSES ON TRACK RETURN
- 20/03: FIVE FACTS: NIELS-KRISTIAN IVERSEN