ADAMS RACE SUIT ON EBAY
Wednesday 19th October 2011, 19:08
Australia’s Speedway World Cup race suits are being auctioned on eBay in aid of the Leigh Adams Rehabilitation Fund.
Skipper Jason Crump, Chris Holder, Darcy Ward, Troy Batchelor, Rory Schlein and Davey Watt donned the specially-made kevlars in Event One at Vojens and the Race-Off and Final at Gorzow in July.
All money raised from sponsorship on the suits has already been donated to helping the former world No.2 get back on his feet.
But fans can boost the fund further by bidding on the first of the suits, which went on sale this evening.
Bidding closes just after 6pm (UK time) on October 29 and the auction page can be accessed by clicking here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-Australia-SWC-2011-Race-Suit-proceeds-Leigh-Adams-Rehab-/320772573714?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item4aaf890a12
Meanwhile, Sportowefakty.pl are auctioning off a special Leigh Adams race jacket from Sunday’s showcase meeting between Poland and the Rest of the World in Torun.
The vest is signed by world champion Greg Hancock, plus SGP stars Andreas Jonsson, Jaroslaw Hampel, Tomasz Gollob, Nicki Pedersen and Darcy Ward. Leszno racer Janusz Kolodziej and young guns Martin Vaculik and Przemyslaw Pawlicki have also autographed it.
To access the auction, click here http://adams.sportowefakty.pl/. Bidding closes on Sunday at around 7pm (UK time).
- 09/02: SAVE ON VOJENS SWC TICKETS
- 29/01: SAVE ON VASTERVIK SWC TICKETS!
- 18/01: SWC GOLD: SWEDEN'S SWC SHOCK
- 17/01: COOK EYES GB GLORY
- 28/12: MAGIC: POLES MISSED JAREK
- 02/12: SWC FINAL TICKETS – BUY NOW & SAVE!
- 01/12: PLENTY IN RESERVE FOR SWC
- 18/11: 2016 MONSTER ENERGY SWC LINE-UP
- 15/11: 2016 SGP & SWC CALENDARS
- 13/11: SWC SHOWDOWNS IN MANCHESTER